February 17, 2011 Pizza Doodles
I love easy foods that the kids love. I don’t know about you, but we often get stuck in a rut about what to fix. The boy is very picky, which doesn’t help
- Monday we eat PB&J
- Tuesday it’s pizza in some form (usually the pocket variety)
- Wednesday is my mix it up day. Could be Chicken Nuggets (frozen), hot dogs, Noodles, Mac-N-Cheese
- Thursday is grilled cheese day
- Friday we eat out.
It makes it easy to shop for groceries, but we get tired of the same things. However now we have a new fave. I don’t know what to call them, because I made it up. Well, sort of. I love it because it’s easy. The kids love it because it’s delicious. In fact it is taking more time to write this post than fix the lunch.
- one package of refrigerated Crescent rolls
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pepperoni, or your favorite topping
- spray butter, or pizza sauce
Unroll the crescents into triangle on pan
Place sauce or cheese onto the wide part of each triangle
Top with cheese and other toppings
Fold pointy part of the triangle up and tuck under to hold shape
Bake in oven according to direction on package (375 for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown.)
Serve with some pizza sauce to dip, fresh fruit, and you have a pretty delicious, and somewhat nutritious lunch that’s ready in less than 15 minutes.
- Leave a comment
- Posted under Uncategorized